Thursday, February 02, 2006

New Year's Karma

In the interest of creating some positive karma for myself and also to help out a great bunch of kids, I'm turning my blog over for a moment to my friend Nile. She's got a great local organization to tell all my fellow Los Angeles residents about. Take it away, Nile:

OK, all you cool artist cartoonist people.... please check out Inner City Arts @ http://www.inner-cityarts.org. This is one of the coolest places on the planet. Situated in the heart of Skid Row (downtown LA) it is a place that inner city kids can change their life through art. My friend Kate Park (she is 13) is taking Animation there. Lots of inner city kids got into Cal Arts after spending time at ICA - and their lives were changed forever. Check out the website - but better still GO THERE and check out the place. They will give you a tour. It is AWWWWWESOME!!! And you art farts have so much to offer these kids!

PEACE,
Nile (a friend and fan of Chris Battle)

2 comments:

MARILLA said...

I was teaching animation there..2 years...it was really fun!!!

Tony C said...

rock on brother.