Friday, November 11, 2005

So far, so good...

Looks like things are off to a good start, despite some snafus trying to post this afternoon. Thanks to everyone for the warm wishes; I hope to keep posting enough stuff to keep everyone coming back often!

Most of you know me, but for those that don't, from the 1st post, you can see that among other things, I've worked on animated TV shows such as DEXTER'S LABORATORY, THE POWERPUFF GIRLS, & SAMURAI JACK for Cartoon Network. It was an amazing run of great shows that I was privileged to be a part of. I got to work with a bunch of truly amazing artists, some of which have cool websites you can check out by clicking on the links section!

Just to switch things up, tho, I thought I'd post some work I did for Kids' WB's XIAOLIN SHOWDOWN . Since the characters were always getting into adventures around the world, we got to draw alot of fun stuff...


It's fun doing research for these kinds of characters...


...obviously me doing a little Mike Mignola riff...

7 comments:

toxic dan said...

kik ass robot guy. mike mignola is the awesome!!

Jay D Smith said...

looking good!

great stuff!

PotatoFarmGirl said...

Holy cow! I like the happy samurai.

SteveLambe said...

Very cool sketches, Chris. You're really versatile in your designs.

Must have been a really fun challenge to switch up to Xialion Showdown after your run with Cartoon Network.

Unknown said...

REAlly coool stuffs!! WOW!

Tony C said...

you should like do animation and stuff.

Unknown said...

These are really nice. The yin/yang monster is a favorite and the Mignola-knight is top notch.